Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of OSC - Ocean Flats, San Fierro.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OSC Official skin mods

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Knight
Admin
Austin Knight

OSC Official skin mods Empty
PostSubject: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:43 pm

I've been working on skin mods for OSC over the past few days, beginning with the R6 skin. I'll be sharing the file to share the experience with the community.
It will replace "Male01" skin ID 7. For the most part this skin is complete, but I will be updating, including skin re-textures for the remaining 5 ranks.

-I made the ADDICT Logo, a few months ago, using Adobe illustrator. (Made it into a t-shirt for a friend IRL, I don't smoke.) So, thought it would be fitting to use here.
-I made the tattoo sleeves myself via Photoshop CS5. Letting reads OSC, with fancy garnishes around to emphasize it. Didn't looks as good in-game as it did in photoshop, but it still looks great, IMO. It will continue to be worked on.
-I plan to re-texture the hat as well, eventually.
-The nike's were ripped from another texture, but I recolored it to match the Air Jordan 1 color, along with the Air Jordan logo on the wing.
OSC Official skin mods Mj_air_jordan_i

As always, Comments, and Critiques are encouraged. Hope you enjoy.
Be sure to visit my shop, if you would like a custom skin re-texture as well. Link in my sig.

-C.Hill/Austin_Knight

OSC Official skin mods Smsr6

Rank 5 Skin! A very simple recolor, of a mod I found. Not much work was put into it to be honest.
This skin can be found along with the R6 skin in the updated Download link.
OSC Official skin mods Smsr5

Rank 4! etextured (Credits to Snikers.. Far as I know.) Updated it with an AVIATOR® Hoody, which is a steetwear line I'm working on.
I've also hooked the skin up with a Diamond Supply Co Hat. Enjoy.
OSC Official skin mods Smsr4

R3 Skin! Now.. Just another skin found on the web I re-textured. Credits for the mesh go to m³ody. [As far as I know, anyway.]
OSC Official skin mods Smsr3

Last edited by Austin Knight on Wed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://oscomplex.forumotion.com
Eddie_Wayne

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 am

The file is deleted or somthing this is what pops up
(Oops! An unexpected error (369) has occurred.)
Back to top Go down
Jordo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 am

Eddie_Wayne wrote:
The file is deleted or somthing this is what pops up
(Oops! An unexpected error (369) has occurred.)

Works for me Eddie.
Back to top Go down
Rifaat

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 pm

They look nice. btw will mods sync with the new version of sa-mp? I stopped looking at the change log since 0.3c lol
Back to top Go down
Austin Knight
Admin
Austin Knight

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Rifaat wrote:
They look nice. btw will mods sync with the new version of sa-mp? I stopped looking at the change log since 0.3c lol
Lol they should work, dunno why they wouldn't lol.

updated btw - still need to do the R4 skin.
Back to top Go down
Austin Knight
Admin
Austin Knight

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Updated link - Female skin inside.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay!

Lindsay!

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Thinking about making another skin or something?
Back to top Go down
Austin Knight
Admin
Austin Knight

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:10 am

Thinking about it - yes.
Now that I have 3Ds Max I wanna experiment a bit in making my very own.

I'd put more time and effort into it if i felt it were actually worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OSC Official skin mods   OSC Official skin mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OSC Official skin mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Modifications-
Jump to: